- Members receive 15% off the price of most shows & workshops (not hires or some non-professional events)
- FREE postage of tickets (except web purchases)
- No £1 transaction charge for paying with a credit/debit (except web purchases)
- 10% off art works, crafts and shop purchases
- 10% discount off daytime food at the cafe
- Attend & vote at each years Annual General Meeting (AGM): the next one takes place on Monday 10 November 2014 from 7pm
- Bring a friend for FREE, once per year, to any film or other selected events (denoted by the members ‘M’ symbol in the brochure – not available online). The selected events for the Autumn 2014 are the October and November Havant Comedy Club events and any of the films.
- Opportunity to help support a thriving arts venue & museum and make it the best it can possibly be
£17.50 for single membership per year entitles you to one ticket to each show at the member’s price.
£29 for joint membership entitles you to 2 tickets for each show at the member’s price.
The 2014 AGM for The Spring Arts & Heritage Centre will be held on Monday 10 November 2014. The meeting will begin at 7.30pm, but members are invited to join us from 7pm for a drink, to meet trustees and staff and to browse our Christmas exhibition.
At the AGM we will be proposing the adoption of a new Memorandum and Articles of Association. These are the key documents that layout the purpose of the organisation and the governance structures. The current Memorandum and Articles are out of date and we hope that the membership will support the changes that the board are proposing. You can download the current document and the proposed new version here.
The meeting will also include the election of new Trustees to the Board. The Board are representatives of the membership and are responsible for ensuring the charity and company are run in accordance with UK law and for the public benefit. If you would like to put yourself forward for election please download the form below and return it to email@example.com by Friday 24 October.
As several of the decisions at the AGM require members to vote please bring your Membership card with you to make this process easier.
The AGM is an important date in The Spring’s calendar and we hope you can join us to hear about the successes of the last year and some of the challenges in the future.
Please let us know in advance if you are able to join us at the AGM but contacting the Box Office on 023 9247 2700.